Posts Tagged ‘obama’
Can’t have it both ways BO!
Had the media been doing its job, we might have learned about Obama’s past before it was too late. But the media was too busy in Wasilla Alaska trying to find dirt on Sarah Palin.
From The Case Against Barack Obama by David Freddoso (published before Obama was elected)
- He opposed a bill banning infanticide-by-neglect (too extreme even for Nancy Pelosi)
- A convicted felon helped Obama buy a home
- Obama was closely associated with Reverend Wright (who married Barack and Michelle) and terrorist Bill Ayres
- Obama won his first election by throwing all of his competitors off the ballot
- Obama has repeatedly steered taxpayer money to campaign donors
And much, much more.
Mark Levin played this last night– hilarious. I love this comment:
“We need to go into Syria and kill Syrians to stop Syrians from being killed by Syrians.”
Americans who voted for Barack Obama in 2008 share why they’re changing their vote in 2012 and will be casting their ballot for Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan in November. H/T Kathi.
The only known photograph of Karl Marx and Barack Obama together.
- Unemployment: 7.8% then, 8.3% now
- Median income: $54,983 then, $50,964 now
- Gas prices: $1.85 per gallon then, $3.78 now
- National debt: $10.6 trillion then, $15.9 trillion now
This is the man that helped get Clinton elected President twice, and Governor of AR three times. You should watch this video…this is NOT a “phony.”
This is Dick Morris who used to work for the Clinton administration; he is a respected news contributor and author.
He knows what he is talking about. He investigates before reporting etc. This is going to affect everyone!
The New American criticized the conservative alternate media for not persuing the issue of President Obama’s birthplace, in a May 18, 2012 article, New Evidence that Obama Was Born in Kenya is Explained Away.
Most conservatives try to distance themselves from the question of Obama’s birthplace, not because they think he was born in the US, but because they are convinced that raising the birth issue is not helpful to their political ends; they don’t want to be perceived as nutjobs. They won’t re-raise the Reverend Wright issue this campaign either, for the same reason. Read more »
Be sure to check out President Obama’s call for action at the Shoreline Precinct Caucuses. It is quite a moving speech. (Give it time to load).