Archive for December, 2013»
One size does not fit all.
Had the media been doing its job, we might have learned about Obama’s past before it was too late. But the media was too busy in Wasilla Alaska trying to find dirt on Sarah Palin.
From The Case Against Barack Obama by David Freddoso (published before Obama was elected)
- He opposed a bill banning infanticide-by-neglect (too extreme even for Nancy Pelosi)
- A convicted felon helped Obama buy a home
- Obama was closely associated with Reverend Wright (who married Barack and Michelle) and terrorist Bill Ayres
- Obama won his first election by throwing all of his competitors off the ballot
- Obama has repeatedly steered taxpayer money to campaign donors
And much, much more.