Archive for the ‘Federal Government’ Category »
NPR published/broadcast an insightful segment about the origination of ghettos.
- How the New Deal’s Public Works Administration led to the creation of segregated ghettos
- The Federal Housing Administration’s overtly racist policies in the 1930s, ’40s and ’50s
- Real estate agents’ practice of “blockbusting”
Can’t have it both ways BO!
The establishment media’s refusal to acknowledge that once-contained or eradicated diseases are re-entering the U.S. through the latest flood of illegal aliens isn’t a surprise to Michael Savage, who earned a doctorate in epidemiology at the University of California at Berkeley before becoming a top nationally syndicated talk-radio host. Here’s his take on the situation.
Michelle doesn’t appear to be as amused.
It always amazes me the way the left expresses outrage over the idea of voter identification with photo ID. They say it puts a burden on minorities and is discriminatory. In my opinion minorities are perfectly competent to be able to secure photo ID that is free to anyone who wants it.
Mexico has not seen many problems with its card, and national identity cards have been issued for years in France, Poland, Singapore, Brazil, to prove citizenship.
Here’s an article which explains more.
From Wikipedia :
Crony capitalism is a term describing an economy in which success in business depends on close relationships between business people and government officials. It may be exhibited by favoritism in the distribution of legal permits, government grants, special tax breaks, or other forms of state interventionism
Fighting off entrepreneurs! Taking on any threat to their power! Collect ‘em all!
One commenter wrote: Read more »
Washington D.C. will never voluntarily relinquish its power. Left unchecked, the government will continue to bankrupt this nation and destroy the liberty of the people. It is time for citizens and the States to act and we have the solution. Visit Convention of States and learn about Article V of the Constitution.
One size does not fit all.
Had the media been doing its job, we might have learned about Obama’s past before it was too late. But the media was too busy in Wasilla Alaska trying to find dirt on Sarah Palin.
From The Case Against Barack Obama by David Freddoso (published before Obama was elected)
- He opposed a bill banning infanticide-by-neglect (too extreme even for Nancy Pelosi)
- A convicted felon helped Obama buy a home
- Obama was closely associated with Reverend Wright (who married Barack and Michelle) and terrorist Bill Ayres
- Obama won his first election by throwing all of his competitors off the ballot
- Obama has repeatedly steered taxpayer money to campaign donors
And much, much more.